Saturday, December 3, 2011

A Desperate Attempt to Keep up with Blogging

I have a bunch of really, REALLY be-lated birthdays! I know I'm a terrible person.
So here it is:

Happy birthday Arianna!
Birthday: October 20th
Age: 15
Arianna is one of the companies youngest members and freaking adorable! I can't believe she's 15 and a freshman in high school. She's not allowed to grow up! She always has this super cute short hair cut that I can't get over. I love her sense of humor, she always has something funny to add about any topic and is FANTASTIC at playing who, what, where, when, and why. Happy birthday girl!

Happy birthday Gormley (Elizabeth)!
Birthday: October 27th
Age: 18
Gormley is one of the companies seniors this year. We will be so sad to see her leave. She's hilarious and says the most random things, "Cuttlefish change color!" She adds so much to the company and I don't know what we'll do without her next year. We're losing a base guys! Love you Gormley! Happy birthday!

Happy birthday Emily!
Birthday: October 27th
Age: 16
Emily always has a spark to her! I how upbeat she always is, and has a kind heart. She's so bubbly and I love her for that. Plus we have a bond over being the shortest girls in the company. It's pretty fantastic. Happy birthday Emily!

Happy birthday girls! I hope you all forgive me for being so late. Love you all!