Saturday, July 23, 2011

My "Nickname"

So on this blog we were all supposed to have nicknames, but none of us have really done that so far. Anyways, mine is Lil' S, course, you don't see that as my signature do you? Well I got that when we went to FlatTop for dinner (just look at Katie's post if you're confused). And at FlatTop when we were coming up with names someone decided that I would be Oprah. Just so you all know, I'm chinese, and being called Oprah was totally not happening. So then someone else (I really don't remember who) suggested Lil' S, I think because I'm the youngest in Senior and have been for the past three years, and this coming year. And I figured why not? It's better than Oprah, and apparently the name stuck. Well, not exactly Lil' S, because the waitress said something like Lilz instead.