Saturday, August 6, 2011

Love!!!

I think it is safe to say that last nights campout was a success! Honestly, I think it is one of the best get togethers we have had. Even though, who, what, where, when and why didn't exactly work I still had a blast, and a left feeling fantastic regardless of lack of sleep. Usually the get togethers are filled with fun and laughter which this one definitely was (Maddie's email to Hannah's boyfriend made my life), but a new atmosphere was introduced to the mix. As we were playing truth or dare (it's fun, okay) the truth was, if you could trade places with anyone in the tent who would it be? We decided that everyone had the answer the question because it was so good! We went around in a circle and each girl had to say who they would want to be and why. Every girl had a different person that they would want to be, it created a very loving and flattering atmosphere. It felt so good in fact that we decided to do affirmations. We went in a circle affirming one girl at a time, each girl said something, usually it took a while for each person to finish, and there were usually extra comments even after everyone was done, all of this of course followed by cheesy clapping. Girls were complimented on things they usually wouldn't expect to be complimented on, but everyone else sees. I was so flattered at one point that I started crying (I don't cry very often guys). I think it's safe to say that none of us realized just how much we admire each other even if it's just the little things that a person does. Telling somebody how much you care about them and why can change a persons view of themselves or at least change their mood for the day. All I can say is that I have the best group of friends in the world and I wouldn't trade them for anything. Love you guys!